Money Money Money

Show me the money

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

CLIX UPDATE: DEC16

First off, I have requested a $0.22 cashout from Vale PTR, my first from them. They do not have a minimum also, but they require you to click for more than 14days before your first request. I will let you know when the cash goes into my Paypal account.

Next is the closure of the Buxout site. I only have $0.52 from them, so it's kind of OK... But then again another opportunity lost... =(

This is from the site:

We apologize for closing, but we paid out all our capital and revenue has drastically slowed down over the past month. We are afraid we do not have the resources to continue running the site.


It is nice that they are letting the people know that the site is now officially closed, not like many scam sites that will just disappear from thin air!